Are you in the process of creating a business plan or crafting a marketing strategy for K-12 education? Then view this one-hour webinar to gain valuable insights into the world of educators that will help you connect with, engage and sell more effectively to this powerful group of consumers.
Agile Education Marketing's Managing Partner/CIO, Verlan Stephens, and VP of Corporate Development, Scott Brooks, share how you can:
- Leverage educators’ tendency to turn to colleagues for information and recommendations
- Maximize your selling efforts by better understanding the funding and buying cycles and how district demographics impact purchasing
- Ensure you’re engaging the full team of educators involved in buying decisions — stakeholders, influencers and end users
Scott also shares innovative ways to use Agile’s market intelligence to help you develop:
- Better business plans and product development roadmaps
- Cutting-edge and strategically targeted marketing messages
- Highly informed and effective sales reps
Download the presentation slides.