Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:00 – 2:00pm ET
Are you in the process of creating a business plan or crafting a marketing strategy for K-12 education? Then register for this free, one-hour webinar to gain valuable insights into the world of educators that will help you connect with, engage and sell to this powerful group of consumers.
Agile Education Marketing's Managing Partner/CIO, Verlan Stephens, and VP of Corporate Development, Scott Brooks, will share how you can:
- Leverage educators’ tendency to turn to colleagues for information and recommendations
- Maximize your selling efforts by better understanding the funding and buying cycles and how district demographics impact purchasing
- Ensure you’re engaging the full team of educators involved in buying decisions — stakeholders, influencers and end users
Scott will also share innovative ways to use Agile’s market intelligence to help you develop:
- Better business plans and product development roadmaps
- Cutting-edge and strategically targeted marketing messages
- Highly informed and effective sales reps
If you aren’t able to attend the live webinar on Tuesday, May 22, go ahead and register. We’ll send you a recording of the webinar to listen to at your convenience.
Scott Brooks, Vice President Corporate Development, Agile Education Marketing | Read Bio
Verlan Stephens, Managing Partner, Agile Education Marketing | Read Bio