There are more unknowns than ever where the federal education budget is concerned. With the U.S. Senate passage of the Every Child Achieves Act (ECAA), a reworking of the 2002 No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB), educators and education businesses alike are wondering what the future holds.
We don’t have a crystal ball but during this webinar originally broadcast August 26, 2015, Marissa Berg and John Nawrocki from Resource Associates provide the latest update on what’s happening with education at the federal level including:
- An overview of FY2016-17 Department of Education budget
- What the overhaul of No Child Left Behind could mean
- A look at how funds make it from the federal government into local schools
- Other sources of funding for districts and schools besides the Department of Education
- Strategies for finding opportunities for your business
Watch this hour-long webinar to learn valuable information that you can use to start to shape your marketing communications in light of a changing education landscape. You’ll also learn how your organization can help districts and schools find the funds to purchase your products even when budgets are tight.
Fill out the form below to access the webinar and presentation materials.